Friday, March 6, 2015

My Club in High School

When I was in grade school, I had always wanted to be in a sports team. I had played outdoor games with my classmates and sometimes with some high school students, sports such as basketball and volleyball, and I even jogged with my uncle on weekends. Also, I was a member of the Boy Scouts of the Philippines in our school. I had joined all scout trips and participated in all evets ever since I joined.

After graduating, I entered high school in UST. At first, It was quite boring since we couldn't leave the building on lunch breaks and it didn't have an open field to play with. So instead, I joined our yearly intramurals, where I played sports such as basketball,chess, and volleyball. We also had our inter-level cheering competition then. I also had continued to be part of the BSP in UST when school started. Then, during our summer vacation after our 2nd year, my classmate asked me to join their football(soccer) club since he had seen how I moved and run ony my scout duties. Since then I had been skipping my scouting duties because I had trainings after class.

That was probably the most memorable time I had in high school since football has always been my favorite sport and I got the chance to learn and play it as an official player. Too bad I had to go back to Spain a year before graduating.

No comments:

Post a Comment