Friday, February 27, 2015

weird stuff

Bienvenido de nuevo! I'm glad that you're here again! Or if you're new to my blog, then welcome! Today I will be talking about the weird or strange stuff inside my room.


This first one is pretty normal for a guy my age to have in my room, but since I share a room with my aunt, then it is pretty weird.
This next one is just a sample of what I currently have. Inside my drawer lies an opened sachet of lubricant. I don't really use it but since it has a rather special thing about it, I can't manage to throw it away.

Now this is the weirdest part, in my room, almost every night when I'm heading towards my room to sleep, there's this old lady in white standing either by the cabinet, by the door, or near the foot of my bed. It really creeps me out because I, although I haven't really seen her face, know that she's there staring at me, and I also have this feeling that she wants to get near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment