Friday, February 27, 2015

Self Introduction

Hola! Que tal? This is my very first blog so I apologize in advance if I'm making  a boring one. I know I'll be having alot of mistakes gramatically and I'm willing to accept comments, especially tips that could help me make better posts. Anyways, how about we start by introducing myself?

My name is William Brian Lambino Ayon-ayon. You can call me Will, Brian or whatever you want. I was born on March 28th, 1990 in Barcelona Spain. I am currently taking BSITAGD as a first year in FEU Institute of Technology. Yes, I may seem old to be in my first year of college but it is actually my second course. I took my first college degree at Centro de Estudioos Aeronauticos in Barcelona. You're probably wondering why I'm taking another course that is not related from my first one.

Actually, I wasn't really planing to, but after leaving my past job and due to Spain's economic downfall, I started thinking about studying again but this time, I wanted my course to be taught in english. So I talked to my cousin about it and told me that she was planning to apply for a college degree in Charles darwin University in Darwin, Australia. I got interested and thought about what I wanted to be when I was younger, which was to be an engineer, so I said I'd go with her. I had everything prepared and ready but sadly, my application was a ew days late and ended up not enrolling. So I've just decided to go back here in the Philippines to take the course since they teach most of the lessons here in English and, of course, it's cheaper.

When I enrolled here in FEU, the guide made a tour for the upcomming freshmen and there was this floor filled with computers and she said that it was normally used by egnineering and IT students. Then, there was also this particular room called Game Kiosk where, IT specialized in animation and game development students play games to analyze and observe games. I used to love programming and as a gamer myself, I wanted to develop my own game so I decided that I'd be taking IT instead of engineering.

I guess that's it for this blog. It was more on explaining why I took this course than introducing myself. I hope you didn't get bored. Feel free to leave a comment and I'd appreciate some helpful tips. Thanks for reading and have a great day. Hasta la proxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment