Friday, March 20, 2015

Incomming Flames!


Making these 5 quizzes made me doubt my grammatic skills in english, especially the 5th ang last one. The sentences that I've had mistakes were:
- I've redone this math problem at least twenty times, but my answer is wrong according to the answer key. The answer in the book  be wrong!
-You  do the job if you didn't speak Japanese fluently.
-At first, my boss didn't want to hire Sam. But, because I had previously worked with Sam, I told my boss that he  take another look at his resume and reconsider him for the position.
-The lamp  be broken. Maybe the light bulb just burned out.

Modal verbs can be confusing if you don't know the basic rules in using them. But with a little bit of practice, you'd be able to master it pretty easily. We use different kinds of modal verbs depending on the situation or depending on how you want to express yourself. We can also use modal verbs for different intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment