Friday, May 22, 2015

A Memorable Term


This term has been a surprise to me. I first thought that my English classes would be just like my past ones; boring, monotonic, repetitive. class after class of pure boredom. But I was wrong.

I really can't remember the last time I had fun in a class. But my ENSP2 class sure was one hell of a class! From the very first day up till the final day, it was great! Everyday was a different story. Yes, there were some days when w took the class seriously and "decently" but there was always something different or unusual.

Having a class like our ENSP2 has definitely made my college life interesting.it made me think of everyone, including our professor, as my crew or "barkada" than just blockmates and professor. I sure will miss this term. I'll treasure the moments I have spent with the class of X01 ENSP2 of room F511.

No comments:

Post a Comment